Welcome to Campusgemeinde Regensburg!
- New on campus?
- Want to get to know interesting fellow students?
- Looking for a church service designed for young adults, a chance to chat with others about faith, or other opportunities to deepen your spiritual life?
- Do you have an idea you’d like to see become a reality?
- Are you looking for someone to talk to?
We have something for everyone! Browse our website, contact us, ask questions or just come by!
Where do I start if I don’t know anyone?
Come to our weekly worship service on Sunday. Or join us for our mid-week gathering, which starts every Tuesday at 7:15pm. Or drop by our café at the University, which is called “panta rhei” and is located in the “Studierendenhaus.”
At the start of each semester we also have special events for newcomers, including a Welcome Night and a guided tour of the city.
You can write to the KHG or ESG staff or student leaders and ask questions, too!
What sort of things can I do?
At the Campusgemeinde, you’ll find a wide variety of events and opportunities:
- Opportunities to cultivate your spiritual life, like our »Blaue Stunde« on Sundays, Tuesday evening services, morning prayer on campus, Taize services, and Praise & Worship gatherings
- Community activities like excursions, our Tuesday evening gathering, hiking trips and game nights
- Interesting events exploring current social, societal or religious issues
Do I have to be Catholic or Protestant?
No, everything is open to all students and staff of Regensburg universities. Ecumenical and inter-religious dialogue are also important to us, as is talking to people without a religious background! You can read more about our values in our mission statement!
Do I have to become a member?
No, everything is open to anyone who would like to come, whenever you feel like it and find the time!
Can I get involved in organizing things?
Of course! We welcome all ideas and initiatives and support them! The KHG and ESG are interested in you and your ideas.
What if I need support?
Our team is always available for advice and support. We can also offer a limited amount of assistance in financial emergencies.