Welcome to KHG Regensburg!
- New on campus?
- Want to get to know interesting fellow students?
- Looking for a church service designed for young adults, a chance to chat with others about faith, or other opportunities to deepen your spiritual life?
- Do you have an idea you’d like to see become a reality?
- Are you looking for someone to talk to?
We have something for everyone! Browse our website, contact us, ask questions or just come by!
Come to our weekly worship service (“Blaue Stunde”) on Sunday night at 9pm in St. Paul’s Church Königswiesen. Or join us for our mid-week gathering, which starts every Tuesday at 7:15pm in the KHG building. Or drop by our café at the University, which is called “panta rhei” and is located in the “Studierendenhaus.”
At the start of each semester we also have special events for newcomers, including a Welcome Night and a guided tour of the city.
You can write to the KHG staff or student leaders and ask questions, too!
At the KHG, you’ll find a wide variety of events and opportunities:
- Opportunities to cultivate your spiritual life, like our »Blaue Stunde« on Sundays, Tuesday evening services, morning prayer on campus, Taize services, and Praise & Worship gatherings
- Community activities like excursions, our Tuesday evening gathering, hiking trips and game nights
- Interesting events exploring current social, societal or religious issues
No, everything is open to all students and staff of Regensburg universities. Ecumenical and inter-religious dialogue are also important to us, as is talking to people without a religious background! You can read more about our values in our position paper!
No, everything is open to anyone who would like to come, whenever you feel like it and find the time!
Of course! We welcome all ideas and initiatives and support them! The KHG is interested in you and your ideas.
Our KHG team is always available for advice and support. We can also offer a limited amount of assistance in financial emergencies.